Sunday, December 10, 2023

NEWS : I'll Bite the dust On A Sunday After A Decent Feast Of Beat Sweet potato — Minister Adeboye

 


The priest uncovered this on Day 3 of the congregation's continuous RCCG Heavenly Apparition Congress at the Reclamation Camp in Ogun Express, The PUNCH reports.

The Overall Supervisor of the Recovered Christian Church of God (RCCG), Minister Enoch Adeboye, has said he will bite the dust on a Sunday "after a decent feast of beat sweet potato".

The priest uncovered this on Day 3 of the congregation's continuous RCCG Heavenly Apparition Congress at the Reclamation Camp in Ogun Express, The PUNCH reports.

He said, "I realize someone won't say assuming that we are ever debilitated, how can we go to find paradise? You needn't bother with to be wiped out to go to paradise.

"An uncle of mine awakened on a Thanksgiving Sunday, went to chapel, moved like every other person, got back home and his better half gave him a light breakfast prior to setting up the first food which was beat sweet potato. She was at that point beating the sweet potato when my uncle chose to go to the latrine.

"After she got done with beating, she thumped at the entryway of the latrine; when they opened the entryway, my uncle was gone; no affliction, no throb, no aggravation. In the event that the Ruler hesitates His coming, I will go on a Sunday after a decent feast of beat sweet potato."

No comments:

Post a Comment

https://saviournicodemus.blogspot.com

BIAFRA NEWS

BIAFRA NEWS : What my father taught me about Biafra and my heritage

  Biafra is a dream that haunts me – it was a dream that was on the cusp of being realised and yet failed so painfully,’ recalls Ije Ajibade...

BIAFRA NEWS