Skip to main content

BIAFRA NEWS : Why I slapped ‘drunken’ Obiano’s wife – Bianca Ojukwu finally opens up

 Bianca Ojukwu Lambasts South-East Governors for Snubbing Enugu Meeting

Bianca Ojukwu has finally opened up on the fight incident involving her and Ebelechukwu Obiano, the immediate past first lady of Anambra state during the inauguration of Charles Soludo as the new governor of the state, on Thursday.

Recall, 9news Nigeria had reported that Bianca slapped the former First lady during the inauguration after she abused her, leading to a fight between the duo.

Bianca, who spoke about the incident while appearing on Arise TV on Friday, said Mrs. Obiano who was drunk, came to abuse her, which prompted her own reaction.

According to her: ”I didn’t pay any attention to her arrival. Surprisingly, she then walked towards me and I thought she was coming to greet me. Instead she verbally attacked me with her voice raised, taunting me and asking me what I was there to do, using unprintable, vile language.

“She asked if I had come to celebrate their last day in office but I ignored her completely. Then she kept on aggressively putting her hand on my shoulders and shouting.

“While I ignored her verbal onslaught as advised by people sitting around me, I requested twice that she refrains from touching me with her hands. She proceeded to do so yet again and tried to touch my head and remove my head tie. It was at this point I stood up to defend myself and gave her a dirty slap to stop her from attacking me. As she made towards me, I then pulled away her wig, she then held on to her wig with her two hands and tried to take the wig away from me.

“The former APGA chairman, Victor Umeh, told her to leave me and told everyone to leave. I was stunned by the stench of whisky in her breath at such an early hour of the day.

How could the first lady be so drunk at that time? I stayed back to watch the ceremony till the end and left with my dignity intact”.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Important Message To IPOB Members From Detention

    The detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has sent an important message to his followers over the Biafra movement. The embattled separatist according to one of his brothers, Prince Kanu Meme, has asked his disciples to trust and comply with directives from the Directorate of State (DOS). Boasting his belief in the separatist movement’s administrative structure, Kanu said “I’m DOS and DOS is me”.  Naija News understands that the DOS, headed by diaspora-based Chika Edoziem has been contending with authority issues since Kanu’s arrest in Kenya in June 2021. It has been observed that IPOB is in disintegration following Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest and detention. The present situation of the Biafran movement can be likened to that of sheep without a shepherd. However, Kanu in a conversation with his sib...

Judge transfers Nnamdi Kanu’s motion to CJ for reassignment

Judge transfers Nnamdi Kanu’s motion to CJ   on   September 15, 2025 By   Matthew Atungwu   Justice   Musa Liman of the Federal High Court in Abuja, on Monday, sent back to the Chief Judge, CJ, a motion filed by Nnamdi Kanu,  leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for reassignment.      Make money online with cheelee Kanu, in the motion ex-parte, is seeking an order of the court transferring him to Abuja National Hospital for urgent medical attention. Justice Liman, in a short ruling, made the order transferring the case file back to the CJ, following an application by Kanu’s counsel, Uchenna Njoku, SAN, considering the fact that the annual vacation of the court would be ending The Department of State Services (DSS) lawyer, Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, SAN, did not oppose Uchenna’s application. Earlier, upon resumed hearing in the case, the judge hinted that there was no time anymore for the vacation court to decide Ka...

Lay down your weapons, embrace path of peace – Ohanaeze tells Simon Ekpa’s supporters

  News Lay down your weapons, embrace path of peace – Ohanaeze tells Simon Ekpa’s supporters Published   on   September 4, 2025 By    Saviour nicodemus john The apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has asked the supporters of imprisoned.  Simon Ekpa to lay down their weapons and embrace the path of peace for the betterment. Ohanaeze also expressed profound gratitude to the Federal Government of Nigeria for its relentless efforts aimed at alleviating the pressing security challenges facing the Southeast.   Wanna just watch short videos – and get money for it? Join Cheelee right now and get your $3 bonus! Enjoy watching and get up to $10 in 3 days with no investment. Cheelee users already get about $1000 every month! Join via link, and start getting money since the first minute! My link: https://r.getlee.co/r/3141ef373d The Igbo pan group hailed the significant milestone represented by the incarceration of Simon Ekpa in Finland, wher...