Skip to main content

Entertainment, My life under threat over YouTube movie – Producer, actress, Evan Okoro cries out

 

Nigerian Nollywood Actress, Evan Okoro, has alleged that her life is under serious threat over her latest movie titled, ‘ Bigo Madness’.

The Actress in a video posted on her Instagram page alleged that some boys whom she alleged tortured her have threatened to kill her if she does not delete the movie from the internet.

Calling on her colleagues and Nigerians to come to her rescue, the movie producer with bruised face said the threat was due to the movie she premiered on her YouTube channel, EvanokoroTv, last week.

According to her, she managed to escape being lynched by her attackers and is now at the police station to lodge a complaint.

“I am at the police station. Some group of boys from Bigo want to end my life for nothing. Look at what they did to them. They asked me to pull down my movie, else they would terminate my life. Thank God I escaped from them,” the movie producer said while wearing a bruised face.

Shortly after, she posted another video saying, “Guys my life is in danger. I don’t think I’m safe anymore, they want to kill me because of the movie that I produced tittled ‘BIGO MADNESS’, they asked me to pull down the movie or they will end my life, that they don’t want the app to go viral. Please I need help. I’m at the police station right now. I’m scared of going back home.”

However, in a new video, explaining why she cannot pull down the video as allegedly demanded by Bigo, the prodcuer said she was accused of shooting a misleading content and if pulled down, she will lack the evidence to fight the case.

She said, ”A lot of people are saying that I should pull down my BIGO MADNESS.” I was accused of shooting a porn. They wrote to Bigo authorities that I shot a porn and it’s against their community guildline and now they have seen that the movie is not what they thought.

“If I pull this movie down now, I will have no evidence to fight these people. I was accused of shooting a porn, my movie is not porn, I only shoot comedies.”

She further explained that her movie was targeted at unemployed Nigerian youths whom she wanted to inform about the platform where they can earn money.

”I shot this movie because a lot of Nigerians looking for job can make money on Bigo,” she added.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Nnamdi Kanu Sends Important Message To IPOB Members From Detention

    The detained leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, has sent an important message to his followers over the Biafra movement. The embattled separatist according to one of his brothers, Prince Kanu Meme, has asked his disciples to trust and comply with directives from the Directorate of State (DOS). Boasting his belief in the separatist movement’s administrative structure, Kanu said “I’m DOS and DOS is me”.  Naija News understands that the DOS, headed by diaspora-based Chika Edoziem has been contending with authority issues since Kanu’s arrest in Kenya in June 2021. It has been observed that IPOB is in disintegration following Nnamdi Kanu’s rearrest and detention. The present situation of the Biafran movement can be likened to that of sheep without a shepherd. However, Kanu in a conversation with his sib...

Judge transfers Nnamdi Kanu’s motion to CJ for reassignment

Judge transfers Nnamdi Kanu’s motion to CJ   on   September 15, 2025 By   Matthew Atungwu   Justice   Musa Liman of the Federal High Court in Abuja, on Monday, sent back to the Chief Judge, CJ, a motion filed by Nnamdi Kanu,  leader of the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, for reassignment.      Make money online with cheelee Kanu, in the motion ex-parte, is seeking an order of the court transferring him to Abuja National Hospital for urgent medical attention. Justice Liman, in a short ruling, made the order transferring the case file back to the CJ, following an application by Kanu’s counsel, Uchenna Njoku, SAN, considering the fact that the annual vacation of the court would be ending The Department of State Services (DSS) lawyer, Chief Adegboyega Awomolo, SAN, did not oppose Uchenna’s application. Earlier, upon resumed hearing in the case, the judge hinted that there was no time anymore for the vacation court to decide Ka...

Lay down your weapons, embrace path of peace – Ohanaeze tells Simon Ekpa’s supporters

  News Lay down your weapons, embrace path of peace – Ohanaeze tells Simon Ekpa’s supporters Published   on   September 4, 2025 By    Saviour nicodemus john The apex Igbo socio-cultural organization, Ohanaeze Ndigbo, has asked the supporters of imprisoned.  Simon Ekpa to lay down their weapons and embrace the path of peace for the betterment. Ohanaeze also expressed profound gratitude to the Federal Government of Nigeria for its relentless efforts aimed at alleviating the pressing security challenges facing the Southeast.   Wanna just watch short videos – and get money for it? Join Cheelee right now and get your $3 bonus! Enjoy watching and get up to $10 in 3 days with no investment. Cheelee users already get about $1000 every month! Join via link, and start getting money since the first minute! My link: https://r.getlee.co/r/3141ef373d The Igbo pan group hailed the significant milestone represented by the incarceration of Simon Ekpa in Finland, wher...